What options do I have for printing reserved seating tickets?
We said we want you to be happy, and we mean it. So we have a line of custom ticket styles and printing services specifically designed for events with reserved seating. All we need is your seating chart.
What do I need to get started with custom ticket printing?
All you have to do is select one of our “Reserved” designs.
When you’re done customizing the text:
- Look for the “Need reserved seating?” option
- There is a one time $125 set up fee for a new seating chart. If you use the same seating chart again on a future order, the set up fee is waived
- Upload your seating chart in your preferred file format
A Step By Step Guide
- Browse our reserved seating ticket templates and select a color
- Be sure to click the button that reads customize for reserved seating
- Enter the information to appear on your ticket.
Only some fields are available because some will be automatically populated based on your SECTION, ROW & SEAT information
- Upload your seating chart. We accept all file types including PDF, Excel, JPG and Word docs
- If this is the first time you've uploading your seating chart with us there is a $125 fee.
Repeat/future orders using exactly the same seating chart are excempt.
- A representative will contact you upon receiving your order to confirm the details
That’s it. You’re done. We’ll take care of the rest.