What materials are used to make custom event wristbands?
We’re glad you asked. Because every event is different, we have a variety of wristband materials to meet your needs.
- Custom Tyvek wristbands
- Tyvek wristbands are the least expensive, come in ¾ inch and 1 inch widths, and can be shipped today (as long as you order before 2pm Eastern).
- Brightly colored, so they’re easy to identify in crowds or dim lighting
- Made from a less expensive fiber than other options, these are perfect for shorter events lasting up to one day.
- Most people consider Tyvek wristbands disposable or throwaway wristbands. Attendees can quickly remove them when your event is over.
- As with all our custom event wristbands, you can change the images and text on the wristband as needed!f
- Custom Plastic wristbands
- A little more expensive than their Tyvek counterparts, plastic event wristbands are also more durable and last longer, making them perfect for mult-day events, or any even with in/out privileges.
- Plastic event wristbands are only available in the ¾ inch width.
- You can change the images and text on the wristbands and needed. And, as long as you complete your order before 2pm Easter, we’ll ship them today!
- Cloth wristbands (sometimes called fabric wristbands)
- While these are the most expensive event wristbands we sell, they last much longer, and are far more durable than other options. These are the kinds of wristbands people buy for multi-day festivals like Bonnaroo and Coachella, but they’re great for smaller venues, too. VIPs and backstage guests love these wristbands.
- Customized cloth wristbands come only in ½ inch widths.
- They’re soft, stylish, and take only seconds to put on-- no cumbersome crimping tools needed.
- These wristbands cannot be removed without cutting, so they’re almost impossible to transfer or lose.
- Select from 10 colors, then customize them with any design, image, logo, or text you want!
- Perfection takes time-- these customized event wristbands can take up to 15 days to make.