[Preguntas Más Frequentes en Español | Imprimir Boletos | Vea los Estilos]
Using our new Design-Your-Own Ticket tool
- Browse over 100 different ticket templates and find one that fits your event.
- Enter the text to appear on each line of your ticket and the ticket stub.
- Use the 'text size' tool and the 'text alignment' tool to place text in the correct place.
- Once you have entered all the information for your ticket, double-check the date, time and ticket prices.
- Enter the quantity of tickets you require. You'll find our prices above.
Click on a question below for the answer or contact us
Can I log into my account and view my order status/history?
Click on the Sign In
link at the top of the page. From there you can track your order via
FedEx, use a previous order as the basis of a new order and update your
When will I receive my order?
If you order before 2 pm ET (11 am PT) and select Overnight Delivery you will receive your order the following day. For detailed information about shipping costs and delivery times please visit our shipping information page.
How do I copy a ticket?
- LOG IN- Create an account or log in to your existing account.
- CREATE - Create your first ticket using the ticket designer.
- ADD TO CART - Add your ticket to your shopping cart.
- SAVE TO SHELF - From your cart, click on the “Save to shelf” button. This action stores this ticket to your account.
- EDIT - From your shelf listing, click “Edit” to the ticket you just saved.
- MODIFY AND ADD TO CART - Make your ticket changes, change the ticket name and add the new edited to your cart.
- SAVE TO SHELF - If you want to save this copied ticket for future use click “Save to shelf”
Are the tickets perforated?
Yes. There are 2 parts to our tickets; the body and the stub. The overall ticket is 5.5" long of which the stub is 1.75" long.
Do I have to print a minimum quantity of tickets?
No. But there is a set price of $25.00 for 150 tickets or less.
Is there a set up charge for General Admission tickets?
Is there a set up charge for Reserved tickets? (reserved tickets have assigned seats. E.G. Row A Seat 1, Row A Seat 2 etc etc)?
Yes. There is a
one-time charge of $125.00 for reserved seating. If you're a venue that
has multiple events with the same seating manifest, you would only pay
this fee once.
You can upload your seating chart along with your
order. If you're a previous customer and we already have your manifest
on file, select the seating chart from the drop down menu when placing
What is your refund policy?
For custom printed tickets and custom wristbands, all sales are final. There are no refunds.
However, we can offer refunds on our in-stock wristbands. Whether you order our generic Tyvek or Plastic wristbands, if you're not entirely satisfied with your product, you may either exchange it for another item or return the unused order for a full refund.
We can only refund a full order, so unfortunately, if you use 25 or so out of the 500, we can't return the unused portion. However if you order 500 Neon Green and 500 Red and decide you don't need the Red, you are welcome to return them.
If you're not sure whether you need 5,000 or 10,000 wristbands for your event, order 10,000 and then return the unused wristbands (in multiples of 500) for a full refund or exchange.
Is every ticket numbered?
Yes. We have
unique sequential numbering in two locations on the back of the tickets -- one
on the stub and one on the body. We can also print any series of
customer requested ticket numbers on the front of the tickets.
What anti-counterfeiting, security features do your tickets have?
- Tamper Proof Design
- Serial Numbers
- Hidden UV/Black Light Ink (only visible under a blacklight)
- Coin Rub Ink (only visible when rubbed with the edge of a coin)
- Holograms or Foil Stamps
How are the tickets shipped? Are they in a book?
No. The tickets
can either be individually cut, or we can send them fan-folded and
uncut. However, the size of each stack is determined by the total number
of tickets you order. We don't need to put them in books as each ticket
is numbered and it's easy to keep inventory and determine which tickets
have been sold/distributed.
What delivery methods are available?
- Federal Express - sometimes the most expensive, but with the best tracking information and guaranteed delivery times. We now offer their less expensive Smart Post option which is picked up from us by FedEx, but final delivery to you is via USPS.
- Pick Up - if you're in Atlanta, stop by our office and pick up your order in person. (get directions/map)
- USPS - USPS is often the least expensive option but there are no guaranteed delivery times and there is next to no tracking information available.
For more information about the various delivery methods available visit this page.
Is there a disclaimer printed on the back of the tickets?
Yes. You can read it below.
of Sale - This is a revocable license to the bearer only and may be
revoked at any time for any reason. The holder of this ticket
voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for
which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior to, during, or after
the event. Holder voluntarily agrees that management, facility,
participants, artists and all their respective agents, officers,
directors, owners and employees are expressly released by holder for any
claims incidental to the event or purpose for which the ticket is
issued. No readmissions. No cameras or recording devices are permitted.
All tickets purchased at the risk of inclement weather. Management is
not responsible for articles lost, misplaced or stolen at the event for
which this ticket grants admission. Time, date and location of event are
subject to change. This ticket will not be replaced, refunded,
exchanged for any reason. Shipping, handling and service charges are
non-refundable, even if the event is cancelled.
Click on the image below to view the back of our tickets and the many security features.
How do I know someone won't try and duplicate my tickets?
Each order is
individually processed by a live human being and serial numbered. An
order can never be duplicated exactly, but it's your responsibility to
confirm every ticket is valid and not counterfeit by double checking the
serial number on the back of the ticket. Only the individual who placed
the original order can request a reprint, or print additional tickets.
I print tickets regularly. Can I store my design?
Yes. Once you've
created an account and paid for your order, you can go back to your
order history at any time and use a previous order as the template for a
Can I print a logo or a graphic on the front of the ticket?
Not at the moment, but we expect to offer this feature soon.
Can I print a logo/art/text on the back of the ticket?
No. Our stock is pre-printed and therefore we cannot offer printing on the rear (back) of our tickets.
Which wristband is best suited for my event?
We carry Tyvek, Plastic and Cloth/Fabric wristbands.
If you're not sure which is most suitable for your event, either contact us or read our useful wristband buying guide
Can I see some samples?
We offer free samples of both wristbands and tickets.
Just head over to our free samples
page and choose from either a sample pack of the various tickets we sell, a sample pack of the different wristbands we offer, or a sample pack of both.
Are there currently any known bugs with the site?
- Internet Explorer 8 - IE8
is currently not possible to change tickets from one design to another
after you have begun to layout your text. Please use a different browser
such as Firefox or Chrome
Feel Confident Buying From Us
Many customers have taken the time to review their purchase experience and the products we carry.
You can read these reviews on the websites below.
Bizrate.com reviews for TATicketPrinting.com www.bizrate-partner.com
Google+ reviews for TATicketPrinting.com Plus.Google.com
Bizrate.com reviews for EventWristbands.com www.bizrate-partner.com